Iconic Public Toilets
In response to the appeal made by Hon’ble Commissioner of PMC, Mr. Kunal Kumar regarding designing, construction and operation of Public Toilets in Pune City, members of CREDAI-Pune Metro came forward to support PMC in this noble social cause.
Mr. Kunal Kumar explained the concept and how this will be beneficial and therefore under the Swachha Bharat Mission, the public toilets are required to be constructed and maintained..
CREDAI-Pune Metro - Youth Wing members took initiative and developed model for Iconic Public Toilets. Mr Dilip Mittal our member, presented to PMC the model developed with its features as below:
- Affordable – Costing around Rs. 7.50 Lacs to Rs. 8.00 Lacs for 350 Sq. Fts
- Scalable - can be scaled at any number
- Facility for Revenue Generation
- Environment Friendly - Solar Panels are used for generation of power, and water used is recycled.
- Three modes – Large Scale, Medium Scale and Small Scale
Mr. Kunal Kumar appreciated the idea and presentation. He further suggested working in team to find out any shortfall and get ready for tender, which is going to be published by end of this month.