Dear Fellow Members and Others,
It's an honour to be elected as a President of CREDAI-Pune Metro, an Association of 400 plus Builders and Developers of Pune, PCMC and PMRDA for the term of 2023-2025.
I express my sincere thanks to all of you for electing me as a President of a Prestigious Association of ours. I am fully aware of the responsibilities bestowed on me to take forward the legacy of excellent leaders prior to my taking over as a President and I must work hard to match their accomplishments.
I would like to share my vision for the term 2023-2025. Alone, it is not possible to achieve the targets I am setting for my team but I am confident that together we shall do wonders and bring ease of doing business in our industry. Through various enactments, the government is regularising our industry, which is good for our business in in this endavour we can support the government in bringing e-governance to a large extent. We have many challenges that we would be facing due to the Regulatory authorises making efforts to bring transparency in Real Estate Business.
My main agenda is to bring awareness and adaption of new technology, automation in the construction industry, new products and qualified trained workers for the industry and also to make Pune city as a most liveable city.
Broadly, my vision for the term is as under :
- To promote and brand Pune city as a most livable and investment destination.
- To encourage sustainable growth and green building movement in the city.
- To establish Litigation Conciliation and Dispute Resolution Forum
- Focus on Construction Cost analysis and its implementation.
- Will strengthen the membership of CREDAI-Pune Metro for inclusive growth.
- Will arrange educational and informative sessions to update & encourage members to adopt new technology, modern const. material, digital systems etc.
- Will promote new leadership from amongst the young and dynamic member developers
- Will promote skilling activities by encouraging various training programs through the Kushal wing.
- Will organize workshops, award competitions to Promote safety and labour welfare activities at construction sites.
- Will focus on representing issues of the sector to various Govt. authorities.
Thank you once again for your trust me to lead the Association. I look forward to working together with each one of you, to make our voice heard and to ensure the wellbeing of our members, businesses, our customers, and the city.
Through our monthly bulletin I will be meeting you every month and will update on all the activities and achievements of our Association.
With warm regards,