15th Mega Property Exhibition of CREDAI-Pune Metro
The CREDAI-Pune Metro organized one of the most popular and most awaited Official Mega Property Exhibitions – 15th Mega Property Exhibition during 9th to 11th Jan, 2015 at SSPMS Ground, Pune.
The growth and development of any city is reflected through its infrastructure. The CREDAI-Pune Metro is playing a significant role for the same. The Expo is an ideal platform to show case the projects, creativity, varied tastes of new era homes, budget homes, Eco-homes and lavish homes etc.
This was the 15th year of Property Exhibition, and in these fifteen years CREDAI-Pune Metro has earned to instill trust and goodwill amongst property buyers which speaks of its growing popularity. Our members abide by the Code of Conduct adopted by the Association and home buyers can approach the grievance cell of the Association. This has raised the level of confidence and trust amongst the home buyers.
There were total 172 stalls and about 106 member developers participated in the same. Almost 1000 properties were displayed in exhibition
Apart from the Member Developers following Financial Institutions/Bankers also participated in the exhibition:
- HDFC Housing Finance
- LIC Housing Finance
- Sundaram BHP Paribas Home Finance Ltd
- State Bank of India
- Reliance Home Finance Ltd.
- PNB Housing Finance Ltd.
This time CREDAI-Pune Metro introduced few new online features for promoting projects of the members during the exhibition. The new Initiatives were:
- A separate landing page for each developer and their project
- Each customer had a unique QR code for Ease of Access to the Exhibition
- There was a specific Application made for CREDAI exhibition 2015, which could be downloaded by the visitors beforehand to guide them through the exhibition.
- There was a special Augmented Reality Arena, to give the visitors the experience of Pune the future city
There was an overwhelming response and demand from flat buyers from Pune. The Expo witnessed around 50,000 footfalls, 150 Flat Booking in just 3 days & the total figure could have gone up to 1000 by the end of Jan, 2015.
Participants were encouraged by the visits of dignitaries like The Municipal Commissioner, Div. Commissioner Dist. Collector, and Town Planners.