Secretariat shall accept the complaints in respect of
the Members of the Association only and shall explain
the procedure of the Grievance Cell at the time of the
acceptance of the complaints
2) No complaints between Members to Members shall be
admitted by the Association.
3) The Secretariat shall maintain Register of complaints
duly in-warded and serially numbered.
4) The Secretariat shall seek comments from the Members
against whom the complaint has been filed.
5) The letter addressed to the complainant shall be sent
asking him to pay the processing charges which are non
refundable and non committal fees as decided by the
Managing Committee from time to time. If the complainant
fails to pay the fees within 15 days from the letter,
the case shall be treated as closed.
6) The concerned Member against whom the complaint has
been filed has to respond within 15 days from the date
of receipt of the letter from the Association. In case
the response within the said period is not received, the
same is to be brought to the notice of the Grievance
Committee for action.
7) On receipt of the comments from the Member, same shall
be sent to the complainant.
8) If find deemed necessary by the committee the members
of the committee may carry out inspection at site.
9) If the Complainant is not satisfied by the reply of
the Member and if issue is not resolved the committee
shall call both the parties for personal hearing and
tries to resolve the issue.
10) The Committee will issue a suitable order after
hearing both the parties and close the matter.
11) The Committee shall report to the Managing Committee
the status of the Grievances received and resolved from
time to time.
12) The grievances once resolved shall not be entertain
for the same complaint of the same parties.
13) The issues which have been accepted and resolved and
no communications from the complainants for the period
of three months the issue should not be taken up again.